There is nothing more uplifting then being rewarded for what you love doing. I have been blessed by Lauren of LScott Poetry
Thank you my friend for this award.
Like most Blog Awards there are rules that must be met upon acceptance of the award.
1. I must tell you something about myself that nobody knows
2. Must give seven links fitting the below categories
3. nominate 7 bloggers
So here goes,
1. Something nobody knows…I am addicted to Travel, Photography and Food blogs. I can read blog after blog for hours and I do it late at night when the bubs and my hero are sleeping. I have travelled the world through the blogs I follow and cooked up a storm. I wish…..not so great in the cooking department but that’s another story for another day. As for the Photography blogs…I love looking. A beautiful landscape image can quiet the soul and reminds me that the best things in life are free.
2. Here are the 7X7 links I feel fit the categories listed below:
Most Beautiful Piece: https://achingforpng.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/homecoming/
Most Helpful: I hope most of my poems on abuse are helpful as they highlight issues however Error of her ways is the one I would say is the best fit here.
Most Popular: Soul Sight
Most Controversial: https://achingforpng.wordpress.com/2011/08/29/revenge-of-a-parent/
Most Surprisingly Successful: Lovemaking Soulbreaker
Most Underrated: Don’t walk away
Now I need to nominate 7 bloggers (in no particular order)
Choosing only a few blogs from the many I’ve have discovered was hard but I have a lot of awards to give out I’ll spread the love. The blogs below I like and hope that after you visit them, you too will like them as well.
1. http://somkritya.wordpress.com/ – Soma
2. http://Willowdot21.wordpress.com -Willow
3. http://mikepillowsphoto.wordpress.com/ – MikeP
4. http://dribblingpensioner.wordpress.com/ – Harry
6. http://totheendofhope.wordpress.com/ -Sherryn
7. http:///lifebitsstyletips.wordpress.com/ -Yannique
Thats all for tonight. I hope I did it right and see you tommorrow.